Sweating?

Ever since I had my lil girl I have been sweating sooo bad! I cant wear a shirt thats tight under my arms cause it gets all wet looking!! I've tried the degree clinical strength and the other one cant remember the name though its in the blue bottle. Any ways do you ladies have any advice for me? I love form fitting shirts but cant wear them due to that :(

Adams-Momma

Asked by Adams-Momma at 4:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm like that now. I thought it was due to the stress at work. Like you, I tried the "clinical strength" deodorants, too. I never notice my pits after working out, but while I'm at work my underarms are drenched and my shirts/sweaters are ruined. My nurse practitioner just gave me a prescription roll-on, but I haven't tried it. We'll see...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 4:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Im sorry .....I dont have an answer for you.but I have the same problem.There was a post in one of the groups i belong to and asked about what deoderant we use and I explained my sweating problem and I was recommended to try Arm and hammer. deoderant . and Arrid XX dry i have tryed all the fancy deoderants that are suppose to help our problem and they dont work on me.If you come across something that helps you please let me know.
    MOMMYMEZA

Answer by MOMMYMEZA at 4:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had this problem start when I was in 6th grade and it didnt end till I just had my baby and sometimes I still sweat just not all the time. I bought this product called Certain Dri. It worked for me!! I bought mine at Walgreens, but im sure its available at Wal Mart also. Please give it a try. I even went to the doctor and they prescribed me stuff and that didnt work for me.
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 5:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had the problem after I had my DD as well. I hated it. Not so much was I sweating alot but my sweat was stinky even with anti-persperant/deoderant. It was just aweful. I didn't know what to do, but it eventually went away on its own
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009