Do you think you have the right to complain about being a big woman when your clearly the one that made yourself big?

just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. If you caused yourself to become overweight and you don't like it...you shouldn't complain. You should go out and do something about it!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Easier said than done, you two must be small and not have a clue.
    Anonymous

• nope, I know this one girl who complains then goes and eats half a bag of doritos....then askd me advice on how to loose weight...uhhhh, how bout drop the doritos
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I used to be big so I know how to get big and get small
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Of course everyone KNOWS how to get big and small. But like I said before, easier said than done.

There are a lot more issues going on with women and weight, not just that they like doritos.
    Anonymous

• Um I use to be BIG, like 300 pounds big, and now I weigh 140.......I still complain. Don't we all have something about ourselves we don't like?
    Anonymous

• Every woman on here I am sure finds something they dont like about themselves. And most everything is fixable these days. so back off of large women, its harder than it seems to loose weight.
    Anonymous

• Oh really? I'm sure that's true for those with true medical conditions, but not for the majority and the OP said when it's "clearly" the woman's own fault. I'd hazard a guess that she is talking about the complain-then-stuff-face-with-Danish-wedding-cookies sort and not the polycistic ovaries sort.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Fistandanalus: You read my post entirely wrong.

I am saying that everywoman has faults LEAVE large women alone. its hard to loose weight.

I myself am about 35 lbs overweight. REREAD if it was anon at 4:29 you are talking too......
    Anonymous

• I mean everything is fixable like: large nose, small boobs, flabby arms........ect.
    Anonymous