tmi one boob bigger help PLEASE

i have a b cup on my left side and a c on my right i breast fed my son for the first two months could it be from that or something worse im wondering what it takes to fix it or if i need hormones idk help

morganmommie

Asked by morganmommie at 4:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Health

• Most women have one boob that is bigger than the other. It's probably always been like this, and it's just more noticable now after the breastfeeding. If you're really concerned about it, you can ask your dr. about it, but I would say it's probably normal.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• tropicalmama is right, most women's chests are a different sizes. if it really bugs you speak to your doctor some health insurance will cover a reduction or augmentation if it becomes a "mental issue" as in it bothers you so much that you can't think about doing certain things. i know this because my sister had the same problem, she has no children and her breasts had a size difference of a cup and a half. her insurance covered half of an augmentation for her and she had to cover the other half. if you go that route though, they actually have to reduce the larger breast then do the implants because if they only implant one than as you age or gain lose weight the size difference would appear again. hope that helps a little...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My left breast is bigger than my right breast. It's normal. Almost every woman has one breast larger than the other.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• it is normal. I just had a consult with a cosmetic surgeon and this is even listed in the paperwork it is so common. I've always had this problem and it wasn't so bad before having kids but after it is really bad. It is annoying trying to get bras to fit right.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2009