Am I the only ??

I had my dd at the end of December. When I went for my 6 week check up the doctor couldnt do a pap smear on me because "I healed to well". I had a flap of skin that bridged over the inside of my vagina. My Dr told me to put cream on it so it would break apart if I kept trying to peal apart the flap of skin it was as thin as a sheet of paper and after doing that for another 3 weeks and it not working I had to go in and have get it cut apart by them injecting local anesthesia down there and cutting me back open which hurt like hell! They said it was rare but has happened to other women after they had babies. She told me I was an over achiever lol has anyone else heard of this or experienced it? I just had this done 2 weeks ago and am finally back to normal.

Nychic155

Asked by Nychic155 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Health

• I have never had that problem but it sounds aweful!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I'm 63 years old, and I never heard of that happening before. Makes me wonder if the doctor did something wrong and didn't tell you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• honestly i am not sure it makes u wonder if she stitched me up to much when i tore but the other doctor who did the inpatient surgery on me said its rare but happens so i dont know my doctor who delievered me is one of the best in the area they told me it really was a fluke.
    Nychic155

Answer by Nychic155 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009