Has anyone ever experienced this?

I'm three months pregnant with my third child. I've been in maternity clothes for the last month and a half ~ I wasn't overweight before and began showing almost immediately. I woke up this morning and my belly seemed significantly smaller. By this afternoon I'm able to button comfortably my normal jeans ~ which I haven't been able to do in more than a month now. No spotting though I have been cramping over the last few days. Should I call my dr.? This has never happened to me before, but my last pregnancy was 8 years ago. . . I'd love some advice!

Jennifina

Asked by Jennifina at 4:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Until you are 12-14 weeks your uterus is still in your pelvis and doesnt show. What you are considering "showing" was probably everythig in your belly being pushed up and distended, plus gas in all likely hood. I bet you are just feeling sonme relief of the gas and bowl distention cause you are gettig past the first trimester. Nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous