I know we all want and pray for healthy babies but honestly did you want a boy or girl?

I wanted a boy each time (3) and had three boys

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The first I prayed hard for a girl and got her the second I wanted a boy because hubby wanted a boy I prayed for a boy the second time but apart of me wanted another girl so I think that is why that prayer didn't come true lol. The next time we have a baby I don't care what we have.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Girl the first time, got her.
    Boy the second time, got another girl but she looks exactly like her Dad.
    Not trying again for as a friend said.
    "One is great. Two, costs as much as one. Three, no one invites you over."
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 5:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I wanted a girl with my first two pregnancies. When the Doc told me it was a boy the second time I cried...I felt like such a jackass for crying. When the ultrasound said the third was a boy I had prepared my self not to cry again.

I love my boys and would never want them to think they were unloved or unwanted because they are boys, so I when people ask if we will keep trying until we get a girl I always say we are completely happy having boys.

I love boys, they are fun, they always love their moms, and they are all energy. I just want girl clothes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I didn't care at the time, but since I could only have one, I am sooo happy she was a girl!

Snowcorgi
    Snowcorgi

Answer by Snowcorgi at 5:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I wanted a boy with my first and got one. I wanted another boy this time, but I'm getting a girl. I was disappointed (and cried) because I had so much fun with my son that I couldn't imagine what a girl would be like. I always thought boys were more fun.

I'm getting used to the idea of having a daughter though, the more things I buy for her and the more I work on the nursery, the more excited I'm getting. I think it will be cool to have one of each.
    Anonymous

• 1st wanted a boy, got him, 2nd wanted a girl, got another boy and it couldnt have turned out better, 3rd a girl, got her, and 4th a girl, got her too. Now I have 2 boys that are close in age (23 months apart) and they are best friends, and my girls will be 22 months apart, hopefully they will be close too. With a gap of 4 years in between the boys and girls.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I wanted a boy so bad, and even when they told me she was a girl I kept saying she was going to be a boy. I love my little girl, but hopefully If I have another I'll get the little boy I always wanted
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• #1~didnt care but felt it was a boy, got a boy.
    #2~thought girl would be nice but knew it was a boy, got a boy.
    #3~last child and really wanted a girl, got another boy.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• First one, i wanted a boy, and i got one, the second one i wanted a boy, but got a girl, now with the third one, i really want another boy, but its too soon to tell.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Honestly...I didn't care, as long as they are healthy...and they are.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2009