home data entry work

I was wondering what kind of work a data entry involves doing at home.

cjray77

Asked by cjray77 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Most of it is transcription. You would be typing out what someone is saying on an audio or phone call. There are also positions where you could be typing information in to paperwork or charts. Both are rather hard to come by, but I have a list on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Be careful. There are a few companies/people who advertise positions as rebate processors.
    You have to do all the advertising and then you give people part of your commission back.
    Sounds easy...but the likelyhood of making a lot of money is slim
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If it were that easy and legit to work from home and earn so much money, why isn't everyone doing it?
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• be very careful of scams. there are so many scams never pay money to earn money. I do survey sites and found they are the true thing. You don't make much but it is sure better than getting scammed and losing money. I have a list of the best survey sites I've found if interested write me.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It's usually transcription. Beware though, anything that wants money up front is NOT A JOB.
    erika.lyn

Answer by erika.lyn at 9:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• There are hundreds of work home jobs listed on my site. I'm sure it'll point you in the right direction.

Good Luck

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 3:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Try out AuthorMommy.com and see how that works for you. Its a revenue sharing company for writing articles.

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 2:50 PM on Apr. 7, 2009