what would you have done??

I am 26 went to buy wine and got carded, which is fine, but she asked me like five times your really 26 and then she told me to smile, at that point i was just fed up i told her no. She threw my wine under the counter and said she wouldnt sell to me and started ringing up the people behind me. The thing that really gets me is I have been shopping there for 3 years once a week!!! My husband figured out we spend $7500 a year there. I told her im not moving until she gets a manager and sells me that wine, I am a mother of 2 and have earned my right into woman hood, the manager came and looked at my ID rang up and said he was sorry for the cashier being like that and when he asked her she said because i wouldnt smile and then got snotty, it was really insulting to me. I guess i should be flattered but its the weekend and i WANT SOME WINE!!!!

emleejane

Asked by emleejane at 5:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Damn girl, I think I would have done the same thing. Maybe the cashier needed a glass too to calm to the hell down.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• You have every right to be upset. The first time she asked would have been flattering but after that it was crazy. Why did she need you to smile any way? It's none of her business.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• hahaha your probably right she was probably just jealous she wasnt going home with that bottle
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 5:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Some people think being funny is cute. Not everyone is in the mood for jokes and if you didn't want to smile that's your dame business
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• she wanted me to smile because on my ID im smiling, and i wasnt in the mood for playing games, she had glasses on so i told her my ID is fine maybe you just need some new glasses
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 5:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009