who ruined your vacation(s)?

so i remember back when i took a little tiny get away with hubby, me and my sister's fiance planned it so that me, huuby, the fiance, and my sister would all get together (kidless) and spend a night at a themed hotel.

so we did that and my sister's fiance plans the entertainment by calling bars to see where there's live bands, as we are at the hotel i felt sick and managed to puke my guts out all over the bathroom and then managed to clean it all up and put myself back together so that we can go out to the bar.

she doesnt want to dance, so we dont, we sit on our butts all night, we go back to the hotel and she's too tired to keep the party going. the next day, we decided to go shopping at a huge mall and she complains she cant walk too much so we have to quit.

i respect her not wanting to do a whole lot but she could of made it a little bit more fun!

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have never had a "ruined" vacation, but one of my sister-in-laws can make me wish I was somewhere else right that moment. She can be rather judgemental and very harsh with the kids. I always want to tell her to chill, sit back, relax, maybe listen to that ocean in the sea shell!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My brother-in-law, as usual
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009