Anyone on Mirena?

I am going to get on it this month and I wanted to know if anyone is on it and if you like it or not. I just wanted some info on it so it makes my decision easier. Thanx

Alina456

Asked by Alina456 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Health

• I have it and I love it. I bearly get a period any more and I don't have to worrie about getting pregnant right know.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have had it for 3 years and the first two and a half I didn't have a period at all or any of the symptoms. I have light periods now and some period symptoms are coming back, but I LOVE it, I wish I had done it sooner. I'm having it removed next year so we can try for our third little one. Good luck with it...your gonna love it. My Hubby says sometimes he gets "poked" by the wires that come out but it's not enough to make him shy away from sex...ever.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I got it last december. after I had my son. I love it. It was uncomfortable going in, and for a couple days you have alot of cramping and spotting. but now its great! I never have to worry about remembering a pill, a patch, or a shot, its so worth it! I think we're gonna have it removed when i'm 22 to try for number 2=) I would recommend it to ever woman i know! good luck!
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009