20 WEEKS

Took my 2 year old to the easter egg hunt but the easter bunny scared him so he was really clingy so i had to hold for a good 20 minutes than when the egghunt started his aunt watched him while i got him a few eggs and i had to do a little bit of running and alot of bending WASNT THINKING and since then i had some cramping but its like my pubic bone area is sooo sore! any ideas of how to stop this? and should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just because you over worked your self. just relax drink some water . if it gets worse or continues then go to the dr . you can always tell your dr about it the next time you go in too
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• your fine. you are pregnant, not handicap after all. you can still perform the same tasks and hold your toddler.

I am 33 weeks and just did an easter hunt to day, and held my 30 lb 2 year old. Sitting down at home afterward was nice, but being pregnant hasn't stopped me from living life!

Bending, lifting, etc, wont hurt you unless you have been told you are high risk etc. You could take a bath to relax your muscles. If you really are worried just ask your doc/midwife.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009