Have you made friends with some from cafe mom? I mean like exchanged phone numbers or traveled to meet them?

Just was curious

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As a matter of fact, I have. And a good number of them are coming to our wedding in December too!
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I've exchanged phone numbers with one who lives about 40 minutes from me. We haven't had a face to face meeting yet, but that will happen this summer.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Exchanged phone numbers, emails and are on other sites together. We've not traveled to meet yet.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes, we talk on the phone and a few of us met for lunch and plan to do it every month.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yep. I met my best friend on cafemom, and she's coming down to stay with me for a weekend this summer.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 6:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes, as well as have met a couple in real life.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have met a couple of cafemom friends in real life. I handful from my local group. Some from my hometown. And I am traveling to meet catwalksymphony this summer, she and I have gotten very close :)
    .Molly.

Answer by .Molly. at 7:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I did meet one person here at CM. She had a ton of baby girl clothes to give away for free so all we had to do was go to her home and pick them up. It was a 2 1/2 hour drive, but since we used to live in that area, it really wasn't an inconvenience and we had dinner while we were there. I got to meet her, her nice husband, and her beautiful children. She really is a sweetheart!
    My daughter and I belong to a playgroup here at CM that meets regularly. I haven't been able to make it to any of the playgroups yet (I'm just the grandmother anyway), but my daughter has and I can tell she really enjoys being around lots of ladies her own age.
    I am always up for meeting someone new and making a friend! Anyone live in the northern Virginia area? If so, feel free to leave me a message on my profile page. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I made a best friend on here when I was on bed rest in my pregnancy. We're friends on MySpace now and talk on the phone sometimes. We talk online about 100 times a day, some days, lol. Sometimes every 5 minutes :-D Still bff's
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I made a great friend here on CM, we've been writing to one another for well over a year now, we live a few states away from one another but plan to visit soon.
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 9:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009