is there any tests you can do to find out the sex of the baby? before its time

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 6:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ultra sound that is it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I saw a gender predictor kit in Walgreens the other day. I don't know if it would work, but it's there.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 7:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• There is a test called Pink or Blue the early gender test you can order it online for $194.00 it is 95% accurate and you can find out as soon as you know you are pregnant. It iis pretty cool I seen them talk about it on 20/20 news

http://www.tellmepinkorblue.com/
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i saw one at walgreens and at a few other drug stores in my area. and i heard they work but i dont personally know. i do know i would NOT pay 200 dollars for that pink or blue test, unless you are desperate. thats insane.
    good luck =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• no not really... there is a little thing online called a gender predictor... there is some science involved but it is not guaranteed it has been right 2 out of 3 times with me... but i wouldnt use it to decide what color clothes to start buying lol. but check it out. its a chineese gender predictor or something... just google it
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2009