have you ever got in a yelling match in a parking lot?

I did hehe and i even made rude remarks to her and her hubby when i was in the store every time i seen her.. the only reason i did this is because this women thought she was going to out do me in a park spot when she hit my car and she was going 20 miles an hr trying to get in it that when she hit my rear end but she got it got reckless driving heheh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and I told the lady to back up I was not in the mood
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yes, i was 9 months prego and some young teen girl took the prego mommies parking spot, the next closest available parking spot was way out in PBFE. i normally dont use prego parking, but bein so far along and no more open spots, i thought i would. ppl that take the prego/mom with babies & tots or handicap spots really bug the PISS out of me.
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 7:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I saw a child locked in a hot car in a Target parking lot, so naturally I called 911 and then bashed the passenger side window in with a tire iron when the kid wasn't responding. The mother came out as I was hauling the kid out of the car and starting CPR and she accused me of attempting to kidnap her child while I'm trying to revive him. When the EMS crew took over his care, she assaulted me physically. The child lived. The mother went to jail.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I saw a child locked in a hot car in a Target parking lot, so naturally I called 911 and then bashed the passenger side window in with a tire iron when the kid wasn't responding. The mother came out as I was hauling the kid out of the car and starting CPR and she accused me of attempting to kidnap her child while I'm trying to revive him. When the EMS crew took over his care, she assaulted me physically. The child lived. The mother went to jail

I would have bashed her with the tire iron!
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 7:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I worked in a mental health facility for mentally and physically handicapped adults for many years...anyway, one day a co-worker and I decided to take several patients to Wal-Mart for some shopping...well, we pulled over by the door to let them out because 2 needed wheel chairs from inside and couldn't walk very far...well, a lady behind us got her panties in a twist because we stopped by the door (not even blocking the road) and I flew off the handle on her telling her that we had handicapped patients with us and that if she was in such a giant f*cking hurry that she couldn't wait for my patients to get safely into a building then she should have went around. She started to get out of her car til she realized I was coming out...got right back in...lol I must look crazy. Good!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Only one time in my life. Couldn't believe it either. I had been in a store and when I came out this college student and her boyfriend claimed I had scratched her truck with my car door. I just totally lost it. I don't even remember what all I said to her but the whole parking lot was looking our way. She wanted the name of my insurance and everything to have her truck fixed. Duh!! I called the local cops and they seperated us and we talked. After the cops inspected the marks on the girl's truck they didn't come from my car door because my car was an economy small car and could not have even made those marks. The Srgt. told me this girl had a habit of doing this and that they had had dealings with her before. I was given the go ahead to leave and they were still talking to the girl when I drove off.
    Tx2Step

Answer by Tx2Step at 8:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh and I wanted to say the boyfriend got so scared I guess he took off!
    Tx2Step

Answer by Tx2Step at 8:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• When I was nine months pregnant I was going to hobby lobby for my baby book and had to park far away. To make it even worse, there was a spot close to the door that was open except no car could fit there because someone had parked in both lanes at a complete diagonal. I grabbed some paper and went to write a nasty note and as I was doing that next to her car I saw some lady walking up talking to her friend and asked what the hell I was doing at her car. I said, "Well, I was leaving you a note and it says 'how about next time you park, why don't you try to give a damn about other people?'" and I wadded up the paper and threw it at her car. hahaha I feel like I kind of over reacted but it may have been the hormones. She just looked at me as I stormed into the store.

BUT SERIOUSLY! I would've beat that woman's face in who left her child in the car at target. That is the worst thing I've heard in a long time.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have outburst all the time. stupid people and there ignorance towards hadicap people piss me off

I wuz in Homeland in Henryetta Oklahoma and a lady there wuz doing some major shoping. She had also a disabled child with severe disabilities and the child had to weigh 150 pounds in a wheel chair. well when I seen the lady she wuz checking out. the homeland employes including the major just let her push her child and her huge basket of food. By herself. I checked out only had a few things. I went and got her cart and helped her to her car and put everything in. then I went back into the store and very loadly told them they all should be ashamed of themselves they seen she needed help and they did nothing. everyone in the store heard. and then I laid into the manager I evan made him call corperate office from there phone and made him tell them what happened. lets just say he did not work there much longer.

pixxydust

Answer by pixxydust at 11:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009