could my water possibly be leaking?

So sometimes i think that maybe my waters leaking but i'm not sure again... sometimes when i go to the bathroom i'll pee like normal then i'll lean to get the tp and it'll keep going just a little or if i move back it'll go just a little bit more... so it makes me wonder if maybe there's a leak but the thing that makes me not think that is it only happens when i go pee... i dont feel leaks or a trickle or anything anywhere else...

any advice... my next apt is monday and i plan on asking them then or is it something that maybe i should call them about before just to be sure

oh and its only been happening since monday when i got my membranes stripped so i dont know if maybe that has anything to do with it...
i'm also 39w1d prego

_Callie_

Asked by _Callie_ at 6:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i do the same thing actualy went to L&D because i wasnt sure but lol apprently it was pee. if you are really worried then go ahead and go get checked , better safe then sorry right /.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• It's probably just pee. Stripping your membranes probably brought the baby down, the baby is low and distorting your poor bladder, which can make your pee habits mighty funny. I used to go pee, then get in the shower and more would come out making me feel like my water broke, because I couldn't control it as good as I used to. It carried on until one month after delivery also.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i think its just pee =]
    the baby is in the right position to where if you lean at all it makes you pee.
    everything should be fine!!!
    if you want to, just call L&D or your on call doctor/nurse and ask
    no body is hurt by a question.
    better to be safe than sorry right?
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yeah its normal.... the way the baby sits sometimes makes it harder for you to empty your bladder completly! so doctors will tell you to lean forward and back while you go in order to help empty completly. so no worries
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2009