My friend complains about how he is always checkin out other women but never does anything with herself to get him to look at her!!

I just wanna tell her to put makeup on or something. All she wears is tshirts and eans and then wonders why he looking at girls all done up in skirts. Men like it when you dress up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• You're the same one that's sad about all the people who've "left themselves" go, aren't ya? lol

Look... looking at people of the opposite sex is normal. Everyone looks.

Looking at people of the opposite sex "up & down" -- especially when you're with your SO -- is just disrespectful regardless of whether they're wearing a Tshirt or a designer dress.

So... either your friend is making too much of just looking, or her man is just an @$$ & it wouldn't matter what she looked like.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• And if I were her I would tell you, ok, why should I make myself look any different if he feel for me when i have always dressed this way anyway? See, for my hubby, he is one of the luckiest men alive. I am bi and I check out girls with him. We get a big kick out of it. Most of the time, we agree.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Maybe I'm the only one (I doubt it) but I'm reasonably sure that men will do that if you are the sexiest woman in the world.
    It's not just about how you look. They will do it no matter what you look like.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sometimes they are looking and gawking so bad you get depressed and figure what's the point anyway. Some men really don't give a sh$$ if you dress up or not.....they are gonna do it anyway. Luckily I had this problem more with my ex and not so much with my husband. If someone really is stunning, hell I'm looking and I'm not bi! Why would I blame him...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Its totally normal to look at other girls, now to gawk when she's around I think is very disrepsectful, but she cant say that she doesnt look at other males its just nature to look at the beautiful species god created
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009