baby pouch...

Is there any way to get rid of a baby pouch without having surgery- I lost all the weight i want to except i have a lil tummy - oh and some pretty big love handles, has anybody been able to get rid of this problem?

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 6:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Golfing on the forefront for most, is dangerous.
    Anonymous

• work out i work my butt off, good luck
    Anonymous

• i think that muffin top thing is because the muscles pulled apart. I dont think there's any thing you can really do. If you can do some exercises that work on your natural girdle that will help ALOT. I had a phys. therapist tell me to suck in as much as you can while still being able to breath and hold it as long as you can. That helps tighten up that problem area.
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 9:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Have you heard about the Ultimate Body Applicator?
    It is a body wrap and can help you lose inches in 45 mins.
    This is not like any of those other wraps where you lose water weight and then gain it back a few days later. The inches stay off as you detox your body and become more healthy.

You will:
    Burn Fat
    Detox Your Body
    Tone, tighten, and firm problem areas
    Nourish your skin back to its youthful appearance
    Smooth fine lines and wrinkles

***Our Ultimate Applicator was featured in the 2008 and 2009 Emmy Gift Bags and at the 2009 Academy Awards!!***

Let me know if I can answer any of your questions.

Rebecca.
    http://itworks.net/quickinchloss

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009