How to deal with....

If your a stay at home mom and can't afford a babysitter how do you deal with your kids when they annoy you and your husband at the same time!?

Asked by tonipaffel at 7:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• make friends with other moms and offer and trade off babysitting favors.

• I walk ouside and just sit for a few minutes, or go into the bathroom and take a hot bath. I will tell my husband my head is going to explode and I am running away, and i do, usually just to walmart r the drug store, but I leave for a bit. Make sure kids are fase and everything taken care of and go sit outside, read a book on the front porch, call a friend, somethig for yourself for just a few minutes will help alot. GL

Answer by AK_aries at 7:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Adoption.

• Put them in another room.

Answer by Bmat at 7:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• how old are your kids? when its gets to the point where my and my DH are frustrated we put in a movie give a snack and leave the room. but our frustration is the result of he hit me she knocked over my blocks and them going into and all out fight. so finding a way to distract them and have quiet time works most of the time

Answer by bonnie-jo at 8:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I take out the trash usually... no one is going to volunteer to go with you for that and I walk really slow both ways

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2009