Have you ever crapped your pants?

As tempting as the anonymous button is right now, I'm going to admit to y'all that I totally did today.

I was feeling fine, then out of nowhere I crapped myself. After that I spent the next hour in the bathroom doing the infamous "puke while you sh*t". I'm still not feeling well, but I can't stop laughing about it. I'm 25 years old...I should be in the zone where you're done with the childhood crapping of the pants but still too young for the geriatric crapping of the pants.

What if I was in public? OMG. I'm going to be afraid of crapping myself in public til I die now.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK I am going to be brave too and not post anon. Yes, I have. Last time I had the stomach flu I totally sharted my pants. I was sitting on the couch after my 100th trip to the bathroom and totally thought it was just a fart, but it wasn't. oops. Not cool. My mom called shortly after it happened and I told her I sharted and she was like "what does that mean?" hahaha I also have IBS, so there are times i get into certain situations if there is not a bathroom nearby and I am so afraid I will have and accident. It is pretty embarrassing, but what can I do? thankfully it hasn't happened... yet. Hope you feel better soon!!!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh no, do you have the flu?! That would be just awful... I'd admit it if I had, but I haven't crapped myself since potty training that I know of. Hope you feel better soon!
    iloveconan

Answer by iloveconan at 7:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't know what I have but I'll just say it was a really bad surprise. I guess you've got to be able to laugh at yourself though. My dad called to see if I wanted to go to my grandmother's for dinner tomorrow and I said "I don't know, I just crapped my pants" and since I didn't offer much in the line of explanation, he answered "I can lay down some newspaper for you"...lol

After the events of today, laughing as hard as I am about it makes me a little nervous.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I did a little bit once. When you're sick and can't make it to the bathroom I think it's normal. I peed in my pants a few years ago. In my car with my son in it. I was on this medication for anxiety and one of the side effects was confusion. OMG I had to go while we were on line at Walmart. Held it in then as we were driving away I got confused and didn't know to pull over in front of the store, leave my son in the car or take him in. I drove away and I did it. Couldn't help myself. Talk about nasty. I haven't done that since I was 3. My mind wasn't write because of the medication. So bad. Was embarassed. Took a quick shower when we got home. Nasty.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh man, I hope you feel better soon.

I have not but have peed my pants in public thx to lovely pregnancy. I was at work two times it happened and had to have hubby bring me new pants to wear(I was vomiting and the bladder wouldnt wait LOL).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• So embarassing. I was on my way to work and had to drop off my son at daycare AND of course I was running late. I thought I could hold it until we got to his daycare but it didn't work out that way. I stopped at a elementary school and still did not make it on time. I had to drive all the way back home, change clothes, drop him off at daycare ( he was so needy that day and did not want me to leave either). I was an hour late to work. How do you explain that to an employer ? " Sorry, boss, I pooped in my pants on my way to work and had to go home to change" . I got in so much trouble that day and really could not give a good explanation, I am sure they thought I was a real flake too ( I had just started working there the week before).
    eblue3

Answer by eblue3 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have a horrible stomach bug and that happened earlier when I did the ole "shart" thing. It was disgusting because I was thinking OH SH-T and ran to the bathroom..Not in enough time because my 3 1/2 year old was behind me, saw what happened and yelled: "Izzy, Mommy pooped her pants." Then my neighbor came by to borrow my Swiffer and she decided to fill her in on my little tryst..This is a noxious gastroenteritis that I am suffering..Ugh...
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh thank you ladies! I'm not feeling so alone anymore! FYI, I never plan on telling SO anything about this...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sorry, not as brave as you ladies. I was stuck in line at the store. I really thought I could hold it but it leaked out some. I was mortified. The lady behind me starts asking her son "did you poop your pants" OMG, so awful.
    Anonymous

• I personally haven't but my son did today in Lowes. I thought he was over his sickness, guess what, he's not. He said, mommy I had diareah. He is 5.5. He was embarrased.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009