anyone have healthy, kid friendly, easy & quick meals???

in our house it is a constant question...whats for dinner? its sad to say but we eat out probably once a week if not more..(not neccisarilly fast food) its a constant battle to find food my kids will eat and it be healthy and good for them as well as us. i have tried the internet but those recipies are so complex or take so much time to prepare. does anyone have recipies that are easy and kid friendly?? also with the economy and prices rising daily i am looking for money friendly as well!! i know i ask a lot but i really dont want my 2 adn 3 year old eating out so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• www.kraftfoods.com

We use this site alot when we are looking for easy kid friendly stuff. They have a whole section for kids.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• our house is very basic - if god didn't make it we dont eat it - i cook simple foods, the basics - have fresh fruit and steamed veggies with dinner - i roast chickens, pot roasts, pasta meals etc . I try to stay away from processed foods...

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Check out the recipe swap group here on CM, they have a LOT of great recipes. :) I know it is hard when you are busy and have picky kids, etc.. I also find myself wondering what to make some nights. I keep saying I am going to start doing a "menu" for the week (or even two weeks) to stick to and make my life easier...
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009