Just need some opinions!

Ok, I am a few days late, I am not right on time every month. For a few months out of the year I always start a day later. So I was due one April 2nd. It's now April 4th. I had a yeast infection last week and took an OTC medicine to clear it up. I thought maybe that would cause me to be late. Off and on I've had lower back pain. I don't get back pain! It was weird. I've had off and on weird cravings like in the last week and a half before I was even due to miss. I am probably a little on the anemic side. I've been badly anemic before. Lately I haven't eaten a whole lot, so I'm thinking maybe my body is just trying to make up what I haven't been eating. light breast tenderness and some foods just don't sit right in my stomach, so I feel a little nauseous at times, but not all the time. Some foods taste strange to me. Is my mind just playing tricks on me? I've been depressed could that be it? Need opinions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Those are some signs of pregnancy. However, dwelling on if you are pregnant or not, may cause your period to be late also. You could take a test and it should show up by now, (for most women anyway.) I was always pretty regular, and if late maybe a day or two. I had 2 times where I was so stressed about being pregnant, I was more than 10 days late. It really takes over. Good luck to you.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• The only way to know is to take a test.
    Anonymous

• Anemia can cause your period to be late, as can malnourishment (because you said you haven't been eating well). Give it a few more days, and try to relax. Unless of course you are TRYING to get pregnant, then I would say test! (But that's only because I am too anxious of a person to wait, teehee).
    Caribear0630

Answer by Caribear0630 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• sometimes when you worry about being prego you trick your body into thinking you are. but I would take a test or see the doc
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I took a test and it was negative. Some of the symptoms have gone away but I am still having breast tenderness, moreso now. I'm going to retest in the morning. I was so anxious I tested last night. I know the morning is the best. We shall see. If its positive, its ok, its just that this would be our 4th. My husband deploys in less than 2 years, so that will be tricky. That is the only reason we are worried. Me with 4 kids by myself LOL
    Anonymous