is it me or him? (( LONG ))

i have been seeing this guy ( William) for about 3 months before that we have talked on line for about 2 months,,moved in with each other,, fell in love,, we are living at his moms house for the time being and can get very stressful but last week me and will got in to this big fight about him thinking i said something and thinking that im going to cheat on him after that happend( the fight) nothing has been the same i mean when he leaves for work he dont say i love you babe nothing he has been texting this girl steff and im kinda threatin by her cuz she is prettyer then me and one day we was at his work and steff was there and he was like if i was single could i fuck you and she said yea ,,,,for the past couple of days it feels like he dont want to be round me until night when we go to bed,,,, i dont know if he did do something or what but im leaving for 2 week to go philadelphia and im scared that he will cheat!?!?!?!

IloveMyKids415

Asked by IloveMyKids415 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Get rid of him, thats not a real relationship and someone that really truely loves you wouldn't do that. Don't take that crap. Move on. Good luck.
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• He should not be talking to other women like that! Thats just rude and disrespectful to you. If I were in that situation I would leave. but thats just me. you dont deserve to be treated like that. there's better out there sweetie.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Wtf? leave!!!!!! Seriously!!
    You'll regret it later if you don't now!
    Anonymous

• It's him. I'm not sure what the question here exactly, but it sounds like you're just looking for advice. And what's meant to be, will be. If you don't know what to do, leave him. If he comes back, or trys to stop you, he really does love you. Relationships take time. Don't give up especially if you REALLY love him. If you want to message me and talk about the situation a little more, don't hesitate. I know how hard it can be. Good luck momma!!! Hopefully we'll talk soon =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well if he cheats - it was not meant to be. Move forward girl!!! :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If my hubby asked someone that in front of me, I'd say, wait before you answer... and then I'd tell him, no need to ask, you're free now....and I'd walk away and right out of his life with no problem whatsoever.
    Lady, he's already cheating on you... he's texting someone else, he's talking about having sex with someone right in front of you.... he's cheating. Sorry but he is. I'd stay gone...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009