what are the chances

Me and my dh are ttc #1 I don't want to get overly excited but... My boobs hurt like you wouldn't believe, usually right before my period I am soooo crabby it is unbelieveable and I have not had this yet, Friday it had been 5 weeks since dear af showed up and no normal signs of her showing up yet, I want hotdogs and I despise hot dogs, and yesterday I went into my bosses office crying becasue I was so upset and had had enough of these two particular supervisors which is not like me at all. There have been no outstanding stresses which i know can delay af but I am really scared to take the test and have it be a bfn

ntschetter

Asked by ntschetter at 7:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh I feel for you , I remember the excitement in taking the test. I know a little diff. for you but you gotta do it, its the only way you will know for sure.GOOD LUCK- let us know what happens. Go take one and report right away what it is - hey at least you will have a million girls to vent to if your results are a -.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I dont know I read your post again and it kinda sounds like you might be. GO SEE!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• You definately have to check girlfriend!! Let us know!!! I will be thinking of you!
    owensmom0622

Answer by owensmom0622 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think you could be, all the signs are there. I would absoutely test and let me know the results good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• since you are a week late and you are trying to conceive definetly take a test!!!! i know you might be dissapointed if its negative, but why wait cuz you'll be just a dissapointed if AF were to show up. better to know asap so you can take proper care of yourself and see your doc. good luck and hope its positive!!
    Luckystar3982

Answer by Luckystar3982 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i took the test and it was negative i guess i will just have to wait and see
    ntschetter

Answer by ntschetter at 10:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009