Migraines- Im on my 2nd trimester and been having this bad migraine for the past 3 days. It hurts when I stand, hurts when I cough, hurts when I walk up the stairs & down the stairs, and sometimes when I walk... my vision gets a lil blurry for a quick second. I cant go to a doctor yet because i dont have insurance yet and Im waiting on Medicaid.. is there anything i can take? Like Tylenol?

victim0fyrsmile

Asked by victim0fyrsmile at 7:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tylenol yes that will help .. maybe , but if it is that bad then you do need to go get checked go to the er or labor and delivery they alasy ask if youhave had bad headaches or blurry vision . so it cant be a good sign if they are always asking and concerned about it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• tylenol is all you can take during pregnancy...but i would go into L&D and get checked out
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2009