Ever had a song that plays over and over in your head?

There's an indie (individual) band that is playing inside my head.
MGMT Electric Feel

Love the song, but it's been playing inside my head all day. Doesn't this just drive you nuts?

Also, how do you like the song?

I feel that a lot of indie groups are much better that commercialized music. Your take?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 7:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't get a whole song. I get just the chorus or part of a verse that gets stuck in my head. It's usually a song I have only heard part of and it's the last part I hear that gets stuck there. It drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't listen to the song. Not much for Indie groups.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• the one I hate most of all...........this is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was now they continue singing it forever just because...it is the song that never ends........
    Anonymous