17.5 weeks. Normal?

After i past about the 14th week i felt i had A LOT of energy. Now a few weeks later i feel completely out of it. I can't concentrate and i wake up feeling like i never got any sleep. All day i'm exausted and i dont work, i stay at home with my 22 month old. I thought you were supposed to feel good for the second trimester?! Also, i've kind been down, just anxious about the baby since its becoming more real with the belly and frequent kicks. Im overly scared to trip and fall or for me to lose her. Am i crazy? Is any of this normal, or had anyone felt this way??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its completely normal, youre on an emotional and a hormonal roller coaster, youll be feeling like this all pregnancy. you never feel the same any two weeks. the second time around you will be more scared about your pregnancy. you already went through it once and you know how precious that baby inside you is so youre more worried. youre not crazy, just pregnant try to say positive honey, congrats
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• its normal!
    but a little fact to put your mind at ease. After the 12th week it is unlikely to loose your baby (in a normal healthy pregnancy that has no complications so far). unless you have a history of miscarriages. after 12 weeks it is pretty much decided whether or not the placenta is healthy enough to carry the baby! so since you are past that you should be ok. If no problems have come up at your doc appointments you should be just fine!

I fell at 38 weeks and Slammed my stomach so hard it was black and blue! the baby wasnt kicking after that so I went to the hospital. Everything turned out to be ok. A baby is well protected in there! I promise ;-)
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009