I walked out my door and there was 29 bunny rabbits just sitting there; would you have freaked out?

I have a rabbit love them. I went outside and they did not run so I just sat there and watched them

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have LOVED it!
    I would have grabbed the camera and my granddaughter so she could see them and so I could take pictures.
    How awesome!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• How did you manage to count that many? They weren't moving around?

Ever see that lousy 70s movie where the giant rabbits ran amok and killed people? It would put me in mind of that lol. I wouldn't be freaked out, but it would be pretty darn strange.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• LOL... I would have done the same thing... the only problem I have...LOL... I am allergic to them...LOL... did you take a pic...?
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Wow, I would of loved to of seen that.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 8:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• That is definately odd. Unless you live in the country, of course. We have a bunny or two that live in our yard, but we are kinda in the country, so, I don't thinkit's to weird. However, if I lived in a big city, I might wonder what was going on.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Maybe someone thought it would be a cute prank... I would have thought it was cute and took a few pics too! Of course, my DS probably would have wanted to play with them... LMAO
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• We have a lot of bunnies around here and I would probably like that...my daughter would have LOVED it. She is a big nature fan, but when she walked out of our house and saw about 30 wild turkeys (they're huge and black) she was TERRIFIED. She didn't ever want to leave the house again.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I would have tried to get someone to bring me my camera! I went outside once and there were hundreds of dragonflies in my front yart. I LOVED it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• at least it wasn't the monty python bunny.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I would have been confused, since bunnies don't usually live in herds. Usually a momma bunny and a few babies.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009