Tips of teeth are white?

My daughter is 21 months and her front 2 teeth like the tips are whiter than the rest of the tooth, and only these two teeth are like this? What could this be caused from? We try to give her a good mixture of things to drink besides juice and she doesn't have a lot of sweets. We try to make sure she brushes her teeth atleast 1-2 times a day but sometimes we forget. I dont think we are doing anything wrong when it comes to that but I could be wrong? She also has had some breathing probs and has had to take nebulizer treatments a couples times for a while, could this be from that? I know that things are a lot more advanced now a days but my so has discoloration on his teeth from when he was little and had asthma from the treatments. This might be a stupid question, but could it be genetic? The last thing I thought about was when she was a baby she had a bottle to fall asleep sometimes could it have been that?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Has she seen a dentist yet? They would be able to answer all your questions for you.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 10:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2009