Funnies about grandparents again...

I was telling my mom about the post last night about the funny things my grandparents say... then she told me my grandma used to ALWAYS turn on the garerator(sp?) when she ran the water a the sink, for what reason i have no idea.... well anyways was eating a chocolate bar and got a peanut stuck in her dentures.... I guess they fel out of her hand and she called my mom telling her there was teeth flying everywhere :-D LOL gota love grandparents

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 8:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We laughed over this, but really shouldn't have...when I was pregnant with my first daughter I was laying on the couch and you could see her kicking through my belly. My grandma said "Oh when I was pregnant with my first he would kick the ash tray off my stomach" She realized how bad that was and was like "but we didn't know better then...don't smoke."
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol, i love old people, they are so cute
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My Grammy was one of the dearest people in the world to me. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009