How are you picked?

I have been see what CAFE MOMS think on different items or new things headed out. HOw do you become a mom who is picked? I would have loved to be done of the moms.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 8:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• huh?
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 8:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Can u rephrase the question?
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Go into your Privacy + Setting, click on Email Preferences ...and choose the box that says Free Stuff From Our Sponsors
    Anonymous

• Hi moma22angels,

It sounds like you are talking about the CafeMom Influencer Program.

CafeMom and our advertisers choose influencers based on a number of things like the mom's level of activity on CafeMom, quality of her writing, and expertise in a particular subject. In addition, the advertiser may specify specific criteria such as mom's age, age of kids, or certain geographical regions depending on whom they are targeting with their particular campaign.

Here is a link to more information about the CafeMom Influencer program:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• is anyone actually an inluencer? do you actually get good stuff? How did you get to be one? just wondering
    Anonymous

• Yes, as long as you have your settings set to this, you can be chosen to do these programs. I have been chosen a few times for these. Sometimes it's just to give your opinion on some new changes, sometimes it's to greet new members of CM, try new products, give reviews about them, etc etc.

I would highly recommend it!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 8:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I was picked for the free Shutterfly book as part of the influencer program! Definitely change your settings to get picked if you haven't :-)
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• OK I had it set to that. But my writting isnt always the best. But maybe one day. Thank YOu
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 9:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009