Math...are you good at it?

I seriously have the inability to do math. It is so horrible, I've never made above a C in math. Are you the same way? I can honestly say that I don't know anyone as bad or worse than I am in math.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a total math geek... 8} I am just good at it, and, actually enjoy it...
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 8:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I passed all my high school algebra classes with a 61. I went to school in Arkansas and you only have to have a D to pass and I am sooooo glad. I was pretty good at math before they started involving the alphabet. I even had a tutor and still made the D minuses.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am very good at general math. I can take care of our books and all our finances with no problems at all. Now you get off into Algebra, Geometry etc. and I'm totally lost. lol
    Tx2Step

Answer by Tx2Step at 8:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I like math and am good at it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I love math. I seriously considered being a math major in college. Numbers soothe me. Sometimes when I'm upset, I'll just write numbers on paper.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• School has never been hard for me, but math is my hardest subject. I have to work a lot harder to understand it and get a good grade. Still, the lowest math grade I've ever had has been a B.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i suck at math so bad BUT im really good at writing papers and spelling and english stuff. I can write a paper on anything within 2 hours but ask me to do simple math and il take all day
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I majored in math and then got my MS in math, but I discovered in my first year of grad school that analytical math wasn't as much fun as the math I'd had in college. So I should have picked some other field.

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I used to tutor college math and was working towards my MS in Analytical and Mathematical Statistics before I became pregnant with our first. (No way I can do kids and school...I know that about myself! lol)

I loved statistics because I was able to combine my love for writing and math in one topic! Doing the math and writing the reports was the only part I liked about my physics classes, too! lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yep

add the bed subtract the clothes divide the legs and pray you dont multiply
    cmwood7754

Answer by cmwood7754 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009