my baby doesnt let me do anything shes glued on me what can i do so she can stay with a relative when i go out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Let me know when you find out because my son is the same way!....I know its my fault and now I need to fix it!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 10:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well, depends on SO many things. My son was VERY clingy - and that would be an understatement and very undistractable so what worked for "typical" kids didn't work for him - I think his was due to his extented colic though - however, I only left him with famiyl when I HAD To - now - I started part time daycare at a venter at 16 months and its terror - crying SO bad - I know he's still very attached to me - its sad so I try to let him do things more by himself and stray away from holding him all day - but I can assure you - it was well even after he was a year that I could even do a chore at my house without him screaming for me.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009