• In the Spotlight:

Do you believe women who say their husbands are perfect?

To say your marriage is perfect, to me, seems pretty far fetched. If you hold your husband in such a high regard as him being god-like, seems to be setting yourself up for dissapointment. No one is perfect and no marriage is either. I just have trouble believing women who say their husbands can do no wrong. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• those women that say their marriges are perfect are trying to hide something IMO
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My husband is not perfect, and neither am I. He makes mistakes and I do too. We will be together ten years in June and we are still learning and growing. I would love to hear from someone who has a "perfect" marriage to see what their secret is!!!!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I guess it depends on their definition of a perfect husband.
    My husband isn't PERFECT- but he's perfect for me.
    I have a fabulous husband and a great marriage!
    He's a much better person than I am and I often feel I don't deserve such a wonderful husband.

Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• No one is perfect but my man is pretty close:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I know mine is far from perfect but it is perfect for us, it works between us, we work together...Is he perfect..hell NO... am I perfect... NOT, but we are great together.
    I dont think there is such a thing as perfect in anothers eyes but like I said we are perfect together, we balance each other out.. LOL I hope that makes sense.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I dont belive there is any such thing as a perfect person let alone a perfect husband!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my husband wasn't perfect neither am i. but our marriage was . we were together every day from the day we met in 1985 until he died this past july. we had our little fights but never went to bed angry.
    we always were talking, touching, saying i love you to each other & the kids.
    i met denny on 10/4/1985 & we got married 6 weeks later on 11/27/1985.
    like i said together every day.
    i am still almost 9 months later devastated that my best friend, lover, life partner, father to his kids is gone.
    no marriage is perfect but i can honestly say ours was. we did things together, when i was working...he picked up the house & had dinner ready for us . when i was off work i did the same. it was a 50/50 partnership.
    communication is key. if something is bothering you , you have to tell that person. i called him plenty of names when we fought but nothing mean or hurtful . i still call him a jackass now & then when i'm mad.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 9:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think my husband is perfect for/to me. Sure, he has some things that could drive me crazy, but if he didn't do those things, it wouldn't be him.
    Anonymous

• Perfect "for you" is one thing. But, doesn't everyone get annoyed from time to time? Just because you get annoyed or have arguments, doesn't mean you don't have a good marriage. But, saying you NEVER get angry, annoyed, or upset, I don't believe it.
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of anyone saying their marriage was perfect; because perfect doesn't exist in relationships. Now pretty damn close to perfect I have heard; open communication, loving, etc....but everyone argues
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 9:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009