Get this baby out of me !

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and all I want to do is sit at home and bitch at people. I dont know why, it just feels like fun right now since I can't do anything else! I feel soo uncomfortable and I can hardly move without something shifting or moving. It's a pain in the ass and to top it off, this really, really thick discharge has been coming out all day today! It feels wet, and I dont know if thats normal, is it? It kinda has the texture of mayonaise.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is your mucus plug. The discharge can be thin and constant for many weeks before delivery. That sounds like your mucus plug. You are normal!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh just wait until the baby comes out lol. You think you're in a bad mood now? Wait until the sleep deprivation, hormones, constant bleeding, and did I mention hormones kick in. The discharge is normal, but not necessarily mucus plug. If it's a thick white discharge then that's VERY normal. My midwife believes it's an extra barrier created by the body towards the end of the pregnancy to help prevent bacteria from getting into the cervix. If it's clearish with a tinge of brown or red or even yellow then it is likely the mucus plug. Does it feel like booger snot? If yes then definitely mucus plug. Try to enjoy these final weeks. Babies are SO much easier to take care of on the inside. I am assuming this is your first pregnancy, so forgive me if I am wrong here. Just trust me, you don't know tired and uncomfortable until the first week after the baby is born. Do something that will make you feel good. Get a pedicure! :o)
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 9:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• ill pull your baby out if you pull my baby out..deal? im 38wks
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i feel your pain honey ! im so ready for this to be over with too . i agree it sounds like it could be your plug coming out .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009