Muscle pull?!

I know very few of you, if any, are doctors. But I have this pain in the area where I get cramps. And also lower mid back. Could this be a muscle pull? It only hurts when I move certain ways. Semi-tender to the touch. N i have NO insurance. Sleeping on a heating pad didn't help either.

SillyMomma

Asked by SillyMomma at 9:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• that happened to me, but in my chest. it didnt hurt if i just sat there, but only when i made certain moves also. when im doing something, it didnt hurt, only when i moved a certain way. my doc told me to take tylenol or advil, and itlll take up to a week or over for it to heal. i had pulled it cause my dumbass had been working out, but i never stretched. LOL. i know im dumb...lol
    but yea, its been a week and it feels ok, the only time it hurts is when i sleep on it.
    if your still a bit worried, check out web md and type in your symptoms. good luck
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Really going to the Doctors with out insurance is no where near as expensive as you may think. Before I was married I had no insurance and went to the Dr. to have an exam and a full blood work up and it only cost $174.00 and they worked out a payment plan with me.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2009