what would you do?

i spent part of the day at the urgent care after being sent home from work.
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and went to work this morning and was there an hour and had 4 dizzy spills before they sent me home.i was and still am having cramps that have increased over the day.they told me the dizziness was due to a inner ear infection but no antibiotics.they told me they couldn't check on the baby because they have no doppler or sonogram machine.I am still cramping severely but no blood but i have pressure down there.should i go to the E.R. and get checked properly or should i let it passed by?i am scared but i don't want to go and seem stupid.

ilovemylilymae

Asked by ilovemylilymae at 9:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go in. personally i'd be worried about my baby too much to do anything else and thats not going to help. also where do you work? it may be that you got too hot or hadn't eaten in a long enough period of time. around that time of both my pregnancies i began to have problems like that if it was hot, if i was on my feet too long, or if i didn't eat every 2 hours or so. just a thought. but ya i'd go in to the hospital because i'd be running around going is my baby ok? and not be able to function. and really no one is going to think you are stupid you are showing concern for your child. something every mom should do
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• When dealing with and unborn child, never worry about feeling or looking stupid going into the ER. Its your health and your baby's health, dont worry about what they say or think.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• better to be safe than sorry. go on in momma!!!
    i hope everything is alright
    all doctors say they would rather see you a hundred times and nothing be wrong
    than to see you once and something be wrong
    good luck
    hope everything goes alright!!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• you should probably go in. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• thanks all i went in and baby is fine apparently they think there are some issues with me and lifting my daughter and pulling my already stretched out ligaments yeah!
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 1:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2009