Can anyone give me a good idea for a gift I can give my soon to be SIL on her wedding day? Just from me, sister to sister. lol

Sentimental, keepsake type of gift. I am lost.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 9:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get a picture frame that says something about sisters on it and put a picture of you and her in it. Or go to personalizedcreations.com, there are tons of keepsakes on there
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• What kind of stuff is she in to? Maybe take her out to the spa before the wedding and have a weekend together.
    Anonymous

• I think something that proves she is now part of the family would be a good idea. Maybe some sort of family heirloom?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I went to a store called Things Remembered, at our local mall. They carry all kinds of beautiful silver gifts like clocks, frames, pens, and so much more and they engrave it for you! It was just under $100 for the silver clock I got them. They'll always know it was from us!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009