what could it be?

For the past few days my 9 mos old DD has been really cranky!! She has a runny nose, no fever and is miserable. She is not really eating her solids but eats her oatmeal and bottles. She is not sleeping as well and is freaking out if i even look towards another room much less go into another room!!! Please give me some advice ladies. OH and she has her bottom 2 teeth fully in if that matters

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• run a humidifier in teh room she sleeps in. Since small babies cannot take medicine, this is what the Dr. advised me. I do it every time she has the sniffles. All you can really do is comfort her... she feels like poop, lol.
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• oh- she also may be getting more teeth which can bring on these symptoms as well... Good Luck mama!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My daughter just turned 10 months old. She has her two bottom teeth fully thru and her top 2 are just started to pop thru. I bet your babies top are starting to come in. Run your finger over top gum and you may be suprised to feel them. I didn't even know she was getting them until I heard her grinding her teeth. I hate that sound. Needless to say I popped in her pacifer.
    Jaimekat13

Answer by Jaimekat13 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Your daughter could be teething, or she could be going through a painful growth spurt. All three of my children would run fevers and not eat too much during those spurts. I would give them Tylenol for the fever and make sure that they were taking in enough fluids to keep from getting dehydrated. Hang in there.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Teething is a good guess but it may also be something more. My girls get like that when they get ear infection. They wont sleep, are very grouchy, only wants her pacifer or a bottle, and worst of all wont leave my side for any reason. Good luck.
    girlsx2_2009

Answer by girlsx2_2009 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2009