Tell the truth!

Get ready to push the anon button,how many of you will admit to not liking Obama because he is black[or half if you like]? I'm interested to know if anyone will own up to it. Myself,I think great things will come from his being president,and I have no problem with his race.So,anyone up for a little truth? Not trying to start anything,no bashing each other now!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• not this again. we can't seem to stay away from it.
    I like him. Black or not. I think he's great.
    I liked McCain too. I think he's hilarious and easy going.
    Race doesn't matter to me personally when it comes to politics, I just vote for the person who is close to my views.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 9:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• He's not black.
    Anonymous

• I don't care what his skin color is - I am against many of his policies and how he's spend, spend, spending every time we turn around.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i dont care either way, i voted for the best candidate to run our country although i would much rather her john edwards in office, but he left the race that crazy man
    Anonymous

• it dosent matter to me i was worried for his safety ( there are alot of peopel who didnt want him ) but i think everything is a whole new step for all of us and hopefuly he will help us all out and go in the direction we need. black white man women dosent matter just fix things..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am not racist, I just dont agree with alot of stuff he does. It's not a race issue, it's a political issue.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I dont care that is is black. I dont agree with his policies. No anon here. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• OMG, I thought he was white?? Or as I read on a post the other day "Pakistani".

I dislike him because he is a "MAN MADE DISASTER."
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am white and I could care less even if he was purple. I think hes kinda Handsome. I dont care I am not going ANON.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't care what color our President is, but Obama is going to sink us, and soon!
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 10:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009