Do you ever feel like people are talking behind your back even though there are no signs? Then you find out they really are?

This always happens to me!! I get this feeling like people are talking trash about me even though they are nice to me. I find out later that they are! But before I find out I'm always wishing it was just me being over sensitive!

Ah well I guess what other people say about me behind my back is none of my beeswax!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As a highly sensitive and reflective person who tends to draw strong reactions from others, I've learned to let it go. Trust me, I do plenty to folks who should stay mad at me despite my apologies. And, I support them in that. If I was a real "B" once, hate me: it makes sense. I can't stand the people who jump on a bandwagon though: dislike me because I've DONE something to you. Not because you heard... Or your friend said... Please, we're grown. I worked with a woman who did not make eye contact (let alone speak to me) for about five months. She didn't like me because I got the job she wanted. I carried on like I never knew anything. I realized that it didn't matter what I did or didn't do, she had her mind set on not liking me. Of course that crazy cow had the nerve to ask me for a recommendation, and I gave her one that was about five sentences long... But, I digress!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 10:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yeah I know people that think everyone should hate someone just because they do
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• At my son's catholic school I have a small clique of women. All they do is stare and comment on everyone. So yes I hate it............
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009