I just typed a question and it is gone?

Why is that? I was asking people who looked at other peoples profiles, and who played the games on some peoples. But what happened to it?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 9:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It was probably against cafe mom policy. If you look under the rules you might find something in there about it. Someone probably whined about it and reported it. It happens all the time around here.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• wow, That is all I asked. I didnt know you cant ask that.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 9:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• You would be suprised, it's happened to me a few times! But they can be biased! They deleted a question about corn in poo last night because someone said it was gross! But someone else posted a question about what's the weirdest thing you found in your kids poop. I don't get it. For all I know this post will get deleted too!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• why dont they at least give you a reason they are doing that? THat makes no sense. I once asked the same questions in 3 different areas of cafe moms. Just to see what different people thought and it was gone. BUt lets be honest do we really go into all the groups all of the question areas? No so why not allow the question be viewed by different types of moms?
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 9:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I know it will make your head spin!! They usually send you an email why, but it's just silly sometimes.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Hi moma22angels,

Your question is here http://www.cafemom.com/answers/view.php?id=170981 and is stil active.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• See! There you go!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• That is strange I go to my questions to see what people have said and it isnt there. Ok well any how I am glad afew people are able to see it. :)
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 10:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2009