Piercings

Do any of you have your hood pierced? No this isn't a guy that got on a girls profile I really want to know. I want to get it done but I want to know if it hurts and how long after you get it done you have to wait to have sex? Didnt know where to put it so I'm putting it here

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 9:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont, I have a friend who did, and she HIGHLY recomended that anyone interested in it follow through, she has amazing mindblowing orgasm since then, from what she said. But I never had the nerve to follow through.
    Anonymous

• ouch! think of the consequences if it gets infected etc.!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I do. It was the least painful piercing I have gotten. I don't remember the amount of time before sex... It has been 2 years since I have gotten it. I say go for it.
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I know it is at least 6 weeks before you have sex again- but no I don't have it and refuse to let some stranger look at my cooch.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I dont care about that hell when I had dd there was a ton of nurses my mom friend and dh looking there wouldnt bother me hahah the 6 week wait to have sex would kill dh
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i heard that you can lose feeling after a while..but i dont have mine pierced so i might not know what the hell im talking about..but thats jsut something ive heard
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• A friend of mine had hers done, and it actually healed pretty quick she said, and it made sex amazing!!! But I personally would not pierce mine. I'm not into piercings but you go girl and have fun!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had mine done! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! The only reason I don't anymore is because I had to take it out for birth and putting it back in was the last thing on my mind in the hospital so it grew back. I only waited about two weeks. A cousin of mine had it done too and had sex the same night. It really depends on the person. That area heals really quickly. It really does make sex amazing!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2009