New Years Resolutions.

How are they going for you? broken any or are you still hard at work shedding those pounds?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My new tears resolution was to not make any resolutions... so far so good ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• crap...what were mine?

I just had a baby and one of my new years resolutions were to handle the change of going from one child to two children well. I wanted to make sure both of my children received time from me and I think I have. I thought it would come more naturally to me though. I really have to be conscious of not blowing off my 3 year old for the baby because she requires so much of my time that by the time I have time for my 3 year old I'm exhausted. I'm doing it, but it is harder than I thought.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't really remember mine. But I did quit smoking...that mighta been one.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't typically do Resolutions, and this year has been a downer compared to others. Not in a big way, but little annoyances at every turn. Thankfully. Given my sour mood, I did stick to 2 of my sacrifices for Lent: swearing; and, no meat on Fridays. These are minor miracles, so I feel good about them.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 10:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I WAS until I found out I was pregnant last week. I'm going to take it easy until I go back to the doctor and see what he says. I was doing some hardcore Gilad and Namaste Yoga stuff until I realized my "Hey, I'm not losing weight" turned into "Hey, I'm a little pregnant!" LOL! When I get the green light from the doctor, I'll be back on track. I started tracking my calories on www.livestrong.com. That's a GREAT website to get healthy. I started cloth diapering Jasmine again, which was one that I wanted to get done. I also wanted to get a good job, but I might have to wait on that now too, with the whole pregnancy thing and all...LOL.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2009