I'm trying to get pregnant. has anyone used an ovulation predictor? Did it work?

Asked by jackie1306 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well... my husband and i tried for 2 1/2 yrs to get pregnant. I did everything you can think of. I started using the ovulation kit and within 6 mos we were pregnant. Just relax and don't try too hard. We are now expecting our first and I am 3mos pregnant! Good luck!!

Answer by Babyclark08 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• YES!!!

Answer by vakatia at 1:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• yes i got the one from walmart store brand for like 6 or 7 dollars and you take it after your period is over and on the day you ovulate it had a smiley face and we did it that day and got pregnant and my close friend did also same product first time

Answer by josephsmom82707 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Yes, I used it to get pregnant with my first baby then I leant it to my friends to use it and two others got pregnant. It was well worth the money. Good luck!

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2008