• In the Spotlight:

Can someone help me figure out how far along I am???

I just took a positive test 2 days ago I dont have a doc appointment for a couple weeks and I think I have it figured out to a little over 4 weeks, but I dont know if Im right. Dont they count from the first day of your last period??
My last period started on March 1st, and the due date calculator says I conceived on the 15th of march, so if I count 40 weeks on the calendar it lands on December 6th which if I remember correctly thats how the midwifes will do it when I go, is that right and thats also the date the onling due date calc. says Im due???
So today I would be like 4 1/2 weeks, can someone tell me if thats right or not??

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your dates are correct. Last Menstrual Period on March 1st puts your due date at December 6th. But please remember that a due date is not an expiration date, so when you look at it, think more like you're due in late November to mid December. Your calculations are accurate.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 10:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my doc went by the last day i had mine and when i got my frist ultra sound and they were 3 days off i got aug 10th with and they told me aug 13 so that works but everyone is different
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Are you counting 40 weeks from your last period or when it says you concieved? Caunt from your last period if youa rent doing that already. But yeah that is how they will count it. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2009