Would you rather be the cheater or the cheated on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I think I would rather be cheated on, I can't imagine hurting someone I loved like that, I would rather go through the pain myself.

May I say what an odd question this is?
    Anonymous

• id rather be in a faithful relationship if that counts
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Neither! One makes me a victim and the other makes me a sleeze. I have no desire to be either one, thanks!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• uhhhhh...cheated on I suppose because I have more self respect than to do tha
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I guess cheated on, but that sux cause you constantly have that image in your head like if hes touching you the way he touched her, id feel too guilty to be a cheater and im not the kind of person who likes to hurt people
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• WELL if i knew he was goin to cheat on me than id rather be the cheater im tired of being hurt
    it would be his turn to hurt
    morganmommie

Answer by morganmommie at 10:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Neither Iv been on both sides and they both make you feel like a piece of crap
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I agree with morganmommie. I would never want to be either but if I knew he was going to do it to me, I'd rather have done it first.
    Anonymous

• Cheated on. But I'd get rid of him then and not have to worry about him touching someone else in my head all the time.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2009