anyone else have this????

well for the past week it feels like i pulled something one my well u know what its just one side and it hurts too walk sometimes, anyone know what this is or what to do to make it stop???

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, I don't know what. Where does it hurt?
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• it could be ligament pain..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Could be round ligament, could be pubic symphisis, both hurt like hell and don't affect the baby at all. If it makes you feel better tho talk to your dr, if nothing else a dr can give you some advice on pain relief.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 10:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i cant really explain it , its the left side of my private.......lol
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think she means pulled something in/on her va jay jay..... but no, I dont' know what it is, but you should ask your doctor.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol that a better way of putting it
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• OMFG i have the same EXACT problem, and its been about three weeks since it started and now the other side is starting too!!! its insane. everyone i know has just been telling me im not drinking enough water. idk though. it seems more than just that lol....
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• see i drink alot for water cuz for some odd reason it just tastes so much better but its got to be bottle water so it cant be that . my mom siad i need to stop haveing sex.........lol and it will stop hurting
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had that really bad with my second pregnancy. I got a maternity belt to help hold up my belly and it really helped.
    The pain was horrible, I was taking a fitness walking class and had to drop out because it was so bad.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009