what is plam sunday?

i have never did a plam sunday and my parents never really did the church thing so i am wondering what the plam sunday is ? sorry i'm not really stupid just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's Palm Sunday.
    Anonymous

• Okay, I'm sorry for being the spelling police but I think you are speaking of Palm Sunday. Palm Sunday was the day Jesus rode through the streets of Jerusalem on an ass, while the people waved Palm Leaves around him in praise. I believe it was before he was crucified. I have not read the story in a long time. But it's somewhere in that realm.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• This explains it better than I could:

On Palm Sunday Christians celebrate the Triumphal Entry of Jesus Christ into Jerusalem, the week before his death and resurrection. For many Christian churches, Palm Sunday, often referred to as "Passion Sunday," marks the beginning of Holy Week, which concludes on Easter Sunday.
    The Bible reveals that when Jesus entered Jerusalem, the crowds greeted him with waving palm branches, and by covering his path with palm branches. Immediately following this great time of celebration in the ministry of Jesus, he begins his journey to the cross.

The biblical account of Palm Sunday can be found in Matthew 21:1-11; Mark 11:1-11; Luke 19:28-44; and John 12:12-19.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• LOL on an ass
    Anonymous

• Yes, ass is a term for donkey. Which are you, Beavis or Butthead?

"She said ass....ha..ha...snort....ha...that's cool."
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that's right, I said ass huh huh huh huh huh!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• OOPS, i guess i was in a lil hurry.. sorry about the plam tisk tisk on me lol palm thanks for telling me that hun...
    Anonymous

• Sorry, just didn't want to invalidate your question with spelling!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i wondered that too. glad to know.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yes i know what an ass is i have a barn full of asses and i would call hubby 1 right now but he is a drunk ass..lol
    Anonymous