LOL My SO is getting ready to go to the store and he went to put his pants on and said " DONT LOOK!" LMFAO

I guess I do this when I feel ugly and just get out of the shower, do you do this? LOL he was trying to be funny and it really was too

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine does that too, I just alugh at him and tell him its not anything I haven't seen before, he is such a dork though, because he will purposely put his hand over everything so I cant see, because he knows that I will look seriously who wouldnt lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Lol...I do the same thing. He recently told me "I never get to see you naked" but it is a double standard because he gets absolutely no privacy when it comes to his showers or dressing or anything.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I do it I'm still not feeling the baggy saggy post baby bod
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I must be a really big perv. I stand on the toilet to look over the curtain when I talk to him when he is in the shower.
    Anonymous

• i taken pics of him while hewas in the shower, but he deleted them because iwas an idiot and left the camera on the bed
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• thats funny. my SO does the EXACT same thing to me. It's hilarious!!! I don't stand on the toilet to talk to him, i just open the curtain. its funnier cuz he yells at me for being cold. then he REALLY tells me not to look cuz hes "shrinking to baby carrot size" LMFAO!!!! hes so silly!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My hubby is so modest...ugh. He never lets me see him naked....
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2009