**PLEASE HELP** still looking for a good boys name

I need a good boys name both my husband and I can agree on. We both like Jack & Colin however we are afraid both of these names are too common(both in the top 50) I would like any suggestions, for great first names and also middle names to go with Jack or Colin. Our baby is due soon so anything would be helpful, also we have a daughter named Madelyn if that is of any help. Thank you in advance for your time and consideraton!!! P.s. I am posting this in all catagories because I am DESPERATE for awnsers. lol

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jack Cole, Colin James, Jackson Wyatt, Jack Colton, Colin Bradley...couldn't think of many.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If you scroll down to CM shotcuts, the is a babyname finder tab.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• jackson
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Have you thought about maybe combining both of your names? But, please, whatever you do, don't use Logan. It is getting to be overused. I know, I have one, it;s just spelled a little different.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Zack Jodyn
    lindaangelbrat

Answer by lindaangelbrat at 11:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009